Friday, April 30, 2010

BBQ Grill Review- Weber Charcoal Go Anywhere Grill


Weber Charcoal Go Anywhere BBQ Grill


OK this little grill is awesome I have Been using it for the past couple of
months for just about everything It's great for camping, hunting, tailgating or anything you do where space and weight is in the equation. I think the only negative about this grill is you have to wait a little longer for the charcoal to cool down because the grill sits so close to the charcoal, but on the other hand if you want something seared or blackened it works great. Don't let this little guy full you the bottom is set up so that with the first round of charcoal will give you a nice hour and a half cooking time. I have had this grill packed with food falling over the edges and everything came out great. the total cooking surface is right around 160 square inch's. So you cant have a cookout but you can get a good amount of output from it. Since this grill is so small you won't have to slide food around trying to find hot spots, this grill will stay the same temp equally, as the coals start to diminish. This grill comes already set up all you have to do is light it up. Another slight problem is if the legs are not set up it will fall to one of the sides, but since its not that far off the ground it won't be anything major to deal with shall that happen. Speaking of it not being off the ground that much I think that is one things that stokes my coals so to speak, it works great in the elements I have had this grill in wind, rain and the cold and I didn't really notice a difference with cooking times. Overall I'm extremely pleased with this BBQ Grill. I rate it a solid 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment