Friday, May 21, 2010

BBQ Grill Review : Uniflame Tabletop 10,000 BTU Gas Grill


OK Guy's I'm bringing another little grill to the spotlight I just
recently had the pleasure of picking this grill up from WALMART I
bought this grill for one reason I needed a safe, easy way to grill on a 19 Ft. bay boat or a easy way to beach the boat and have a fast setup so we could in return have more fishing time. I choose gas because out on the water or the shoreline it tends to always be breezy now this is not a bad thing because anybody that spends time on a boat the breeze is one of the key factors to personnel comfort if there was no wind you would actually be able to tell you are in fact cooking yourself in the sun LOL. Also if we didn't have time to dock I feel comfortable with lighting this little gas grill something I could easily pick up and throw overboard also there is no big flame and I can unplug the bottle and the heat is gone within Min's OK So this little grill is 14.5" H x 25.25" L x 16" W (198 Square Inch's) and is rated to have a burger capacity of 12 in my personnel opinion it will hold more than that if your not making thin flat fast food style burgers As you can see in the picture it also comes with a bun rack (116 Square Inch's) but be careful the rack sits kinda low so if you wanna grill anything like a chicken in half or a baked potato you may want to remove the bun rack first so your grill will close all the way the last thing you want to do is lose valuable heat, slow your cook time down and burn off fuel for no reason. OK the next thing this BBQ GAS Grill it comes with a drip plate and a Aluminum plated heat plate. This Grill is rated at 10,000 BTU's and uses the little green propane tanks you can find in a store I'm sure if you wanted to you could hook up a Large Tank if you had the proper fittings. Both legs fold and snap in to place this BBQ Gas Grill also has a carrying handle and a hinge that locks the top to the bottom. The Directions were very easy and clear, all parts were labeled properly and it only took about 10 Min's to put it together. I took this grill on a fishing trip and had the pleasure of pulling up onto a beach head on the backside of an island in Maryland and having a very nice BBQ. This grill did everything I wanted it too.
I think I will have to give this grill a 8/9 I say this only because it has vents that cant be closed and doesn't have a push button start, but the regulator was easy to adjust a made very clean changes in the Temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment